Tentative Open Date: Friday, July 31st, 2020
Closing Date: Saturday, September 12th, 2020
Hours of Operation: 1:00 PM– 6:00 PM Daily
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the pool capacity will be limited to comply with Governor Abbott and local government mandates. The current maximum occupancy for outdoor activities is 100 persons.
- Maximum number of ten (10) guests at pool per Household.
- No pool furniture will be available. You are welcome to bring your lawn chair and take it home each day.
- Bathrooms will not be accessible & will be locked.
- The water fountain will not be accessible.
- No one is allowed in the pool area when the pool is closed.
Please see complete list of pool guidelines.
Homeowners who wish to access the SWC pool will be required to complete a Pool Release Form - All 4 pages must be signed and returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org for pool access.
*Please note all pool cards have been deactivated. Once signed pool release forms are received at TSCM; HOA account balance must be current; then pool cards will be re-activated. This helps us ensure that only Stillwater Canyon residents are accessing the pool.
Replacement Pool Cards:
Replacement cards cost $20.00